Review of the semi-online consultation
From 29 June to 2 July 2020, EPLegal successfully organized two consecutive semi-online consultation programs on international arbitration for Petro Vietnam and its subsidiaries. The programs were attended by around 150 in-house lawyers and non-lawyer professionals from PetroVietnam (PVN) and 36 subsidiaries of PVN in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
The 2-day program’s topics covered
- General overview of international arbitration,
- The special characteristics of Vietnam’s law in relation to international arbitration,
- A simulated arbitration process,
- In-depth knowledge of international arbitration proceedings, and
- International dispute resolution strategies, all which were presented by outstanding arbitration practitioners in Vietnam and Asia.
The program was informative and highly appreciated by the participants. Through the consultation, the participants gained knowledge of international arbitration from an in-house counsel perspective, as well as enhanced practical skills and knowledge through a simulated arbitration process and tutorials with numerous case studies.
For more information, please visit here.