EPLegal is seeking excellent candidates to join our specialised team as Legal Associate with major interests in: Projects and Energy, Dispute Resolution, Arbitration.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Preparation of legal documents
• Collect and analyse professional background materials
• Drafting various types of legal documents including contracts, memos and legal opinions
• Keep contact with clients, partners and governmental authorities
• Other legal administration
Required professional background and skills:
• University degree or higher in law with outstanding academic results;
• An LLM degree and/or lawyer certificate;
• Strong practice with a wealth of experience in arbitration;
• 3 – 5 years of experience in Law Firm;
• Fluency in oral and written Vietnamese and English;
• Good practice of customer service and advisor to different nationalities of clients;
• Logical mindset and legal analysis skills;
• Professional attitude and appearance, flexibility
What we offer:
• Challenging international environment where personal development and growth are encouraged
• Opportunity to work with high profile clients on high profile transactions
• Competitive salary, including benefits in kind.
How to apply?
If you are interested in applying for the above position please submit your CV to our HR Manager (Ms. Van) firstname.lastname@example.org
Da Nang City