Dispute Resolution & Litigation
Corporate – Investment – M&A
Thao has joined EPLegal since 2019 and currently works as a Paralegal. Thao has assisted Partners and Associates in several large and complex projects including Dispute Resolution, Foreign Investment, Energy for both domestic and foreign clients.
For Energy sector, Thao has assisted lawyers to point out legal matters of oil and gas trading contracts and consulted the company owners, investors dealing with those.
For Corporate sector, Thao has participated in many M&A transactions with the role of preparing legal due diligence reports and giving advice on LOIs and Contracts to protect the rights of clients before they cooperate with target companies and foreign investors.
Thao is fluent in Vietnamese and English.
- Bachelor of International Law, Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam (2019)
- Binh Son Refinery Ltd | Supporting lawyers in advising on contracts for the purchase of crude oil withsuppliers VITOL, SIETCO, SOCAR, BP SINGAPORE, GLENCORE;
- PVGas | Supporting lawyers in advising on the draft of LNG Master Sale and Purchase Agreement to import LNG into Vietnam;
- HYDROCHINA ZHONGNAN Engineering Corporation Limited | Prepare short due diligence reports for client to cooperate with Project companies to build 2 wind power plants;
- Collyers TMA Ltd | Assist in drafting legal opinion on claiming the carrier for loss of property on a ship sunk in Long Tau river.
- Supporting lawyers in consulting a Consortium of foreign investors in a dispute with Customs Agencies at the People’s Court of Ba Ria – Vung Tau.
- Supporting lawyers in advising a US company on acquisition of a packaging business of a Vietnamese company.