Corporate – Investment
Dispute Resolution & Litigation
Dan joined EP Legal in 2019. Being a contract specialist, Dan has directly advised and assisted both local and international clients in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, EPC contracts, Voyage Charterparty.
Dan also focuses on Dispute Resolution & Litigation. Together with the respectable team of EPLegal, he has supported EPLegal counsels to advised clients in arbitration in ICC, SIAC and VIAC. He is also engaged in several civil and administrative lawsuits.
Dan is currently working in a team that provides legal services for various projects such as M&A transaction, solar power project.
- LLB-LLM, Charles University, Czech Republic.
- Lawyer Training Course of Judicial Academy, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
- Advising PTSC Offshore Service in drafting Wind Turbine Generator Installation Contract.
- Advising PowerChina to revise and draft EPC Contract of a wind farm power project
- Advising Binh Son Refining & Petrochemical JSC in drafting contracts to purchase crude oil.
- Review and draft Voyage Charter Party for Binh Son Refining & Petrochemical JSC.