Corporate – Investment – M&A
Natalia is a commercial, contract expert in the Vietnam oil and gas sector with over 20 years of working experience.
Cooperating with EPLegal as Of Counsel since 2014, Natalia becomes a key person in many highlighted oil & gas projects. She has engaged in numerous projects in oil & gas and corporate fields at EPLegal. During her career, Natalia has participated in a number of large-scale projects for both domestic and foreign clients, e.g. PVN and its subsidiaries, KNOC.
EDUCATION & ADMISSIONS
- Negotiation Skills organized by Schlumberger Next Institution in Houston, USA
- Production Technology for Other Disciplines organized by Petrol Skills in Malaysia
- Oversea Staff Training Program in KNOC Headquarter in Korea
- Oil & Gas Contracts Management organized by IQPC Singapore
- Internal courses on Common Law, Contract Law, CISG, etc. trained by Mr. Tony – F LLM, MBA, FCIArb, CIArb. Mediator, Founder, Sr. Partner of EPLegal, VIAC Arbitrator, Member of Expert Advisory Board
- Incoterms and International Commercial Contract organized by VCCI
- Gas Allocation Principles & Skills Courses in NCSP & in-house Courses in KNOC
- MBA of Columbia Southern University (CSU) of America
- Foreign Trade University, major in Foreign Economics, graduated with first-honor
- Hanoi National University, major in English. Got excellent mark for the final year project entitled “Awareness of Cross-cultures in Business Communication”
- Economic Laws, HCM Open University