Hang has joined EPLegal as an Associate in November 2021 and works in Branch of Danang city.
Before joined EPLegal, Hang has 02 years of experience working as a key person in a local law firm and providing diverse legal services in corporate, investment field for core clients which are MLS companies. For next 6 years of experience, Hang worked as the legal manager of legal and compliance team in a Japanese retail corporation in HCMC.
In EPLegal, Hang has been involved in many projects in liquidation, bankruptcy, litigation and arbitration, banking and finance for domestic and foreign customers.
In the field of Dispute Resolution, Hang has participated in some arbitration disputes settled in foreign arbitration centre with the roles of researching, preparing the Statement of response and other documents as required during this proceeding; as well as assisting clients in court litigation procedure.
In Banking and Finance, Hang has joint number of projects for reviewing and translating new product services of the Vietnamese commercial banks, preparing legal memorandum for obtaining the foreign loan and registering this loan to the State Bank of Vietnam.
In other fields, Hang has strived to achieve successful outcomes for all of her clients, which include foreign investors, domestic enterprises, as well as individual in Vietnam on investment, business operation, commercial issues and compliance matters
• Lawyer Certificate, issued in 2018
• Lawyer Training Course of Judicial Academy, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
• Bachelor of Laws, Faculty of Law, University of Economics and Law, Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City
• Assisting in the review of the franchise agreement for educational service from an England educational organization to a Vietnamese company
• Assisting in dispute resolution for an Indonesian ship owner in a collision with a Vietnamese wind power company regarding litigation in court, ship arrest and administrative violations.
• Assisting in arbitration dispute for a state-owned company with a Chinese corporate settled in SIAC regarding payment dispute.
• Assisting a commercial bank to review and translate a contract for new service.