EPLEGAL IS FINDING LEGAL ASSOCIATES with major interests in: Projects and Energy, Dispute Resolution, Arbitration.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Preparation of legal documents
• Collect and analyze professional background materials
• Drafting various types of legal documents including contracts, memos and legal opinions
• Keep contact with clients, partners and governmental authorities
• Other legal administration
Required professional background and skills:
• University degree or higher in law with outstanding academic results;
• An LLM degree and/or lawyer certificate;
• Strong practice with a wealth of experience in arbitration;
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in Law Firm;
• Experience in arbitration proceedings is preferred.
• Fluency in oral and written Vietnamese and English;
• Good practice of customer service and advisor to different nationalities of clients;
• Logical mindset and legal analysis skills;
• Professional attitude and appearance, flexibility
• Outstanding communication skills
What we offer:
• Challenging international environment where personal development and growth are encouraged
• Opportunity to work with high profile clients on high profile transactions
• Competitive salary, including benefits in kind.
• TP.HCM: 31C Ly Tu Trong, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1
• HN: Hoang Sam Building, 260 Ba Trieu, Le Dai Hanh
How to apply?
If you are interested in applying for the above position please submit your CV to our HR with email: email@example.com.