Construction is one of the pre-eminent practices of our services. EPLegal’s dedicated team provides a service based on in-depth expertise in every aspect of the construction industry. Having advised clients on high value construction projects, EPLegal’s lawyers have significant experience in advising on major standard forms of construction contracts, as well as on the most unique of bespoke construction agreements. We work with clients throughout the duration of the construction projects from the non-contentious to the contentious works. EPLegal cover various legal basis, jurisdictions, arbitral forum and work under multiple laws; rules of ICC, VIAC, PIAC, SIAC.
The projects, in which we have expertise, include oil & gas structures, power plants, refineries, infrastructure, hotels and resorts, golf course and spa club, office building and private residence. This range of experience permits us to structure contracting strategies that fit clients’ commercial and financial requirements regardless of the complexity of the chosen project or financing structure.
Our range of services:
• Contract Formation, Negotiation and Performance;
• Property Claims and Claims Prevention;
• Government Construction Contracts and Bid Protests;
• Public – Private Partnership (PPP) Projects;
• Default/Termination Claims and Surety Practice;
• Insurance, Labor, Environment, Occupational Safety, Health Act Compliance Issues;
• Property Damage Claims;
• Import – Export Products;
• Licenses, Transfer of Technology & Proprietary Rights;